Pages

Friday, March 10, 2006

Sway

No - not sway by Michael Buble - but "sway" as in suay - unlucky!

First - on Monday caught a cold or is it the flu never know how to differentiate but in any case have been suppressing it with vitamins hoping it will not become full blown otherwise next week how to run in Thailand! On the other hand if it come out now maybe will recover by next week in time to run? But knowing the pattern, if the flu or whatever become full blown, such down for at least 2 weeks like last August like that!

Than last night on the way home - don't really know what happened. Just coming out from the train, can't even remember whether I was pushed or what but I hit a bench and nearly went flying. As I was carrying the cake for Mom's birthday, I didn't want to let go and balance myself. So I did the next best things. I jammed my leg hard against the bench and leant forward. The 2 waterbottles in my bag went flying like ballistic missiles and my legs - now both shin got 1 swollen 'pow' each. Ouch.

This morning, went with Mother, Auntie and Uncle to the temple. While burning the paper money, a sudden gush of wind came and a few pieces of burning paper came flying out. 1 of them ended up on my leg. Now got 1 botak patch with no hairs. Maybe the ancestors punishing me for not believing in these type of mumbo jumbo!

Hopefully no more bad luck!

2 comments:

  1. hey tekko,

    take echinacea extract (150mg) 1 cap 3 times a day. echinacea helps stimulate your immune system. for vit c, take 1000mg hourly for the 1st 6 hours, then reduced it to 3 times daily.

    why so sway.....you like michael buble is it.....

    ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I hate taking supp. Can choke on it! Me taking only effervescent vit C which is the easiest to take.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin