Click here for the latest on RunEatGossip »

Friday, June 02, 2006

Nike Shoe Review

So far tried 3 different pair of Nike shoes:-

Nike Skylon -

What attracted me to try it? The bright colour (yellow and blue) plus it was the only pair available in my size.

Felt alright at first but when started running, it moves up and down. Also didn't feel like it could absorb the impact. Guess cushioning not too good.

Will I recommend it? Only if you want people to see your foot when running in the dark:)


Nike Air Pegasus (tried twice) -

What attracted me to try it? Again becos it was the only pair available in my size

First time round - didn't get to really tried it out as I was doing slow jog. 2nd time round got a chance to 'cheong' in it and it was able to absorb the impact well. Really felt quite good about it at the end.

Will I recommend it? Actually very tempted to buy it myself but sayang it is a Nike:)

Nike 360

What attracted me to try it - Heard alot about it. So die die must try.

Interesting thing is the Nike promo guys actually warned me not to try and told me I will be disappointed. It felt bouncy (is that good or bad?) and when I ran in it, it couldn't cushion the impact. My soles were hurting like hell towards the end part of the run. Maybe there was a air leak?

Will I recommend it? - Only if you want to stylo milo in it.

1 comment:

  1. I find that air pegasus is a bit too narrow for asian feet...maybe i got wide feet..but the toe box is high and roomy......

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin