Click here for the latest on RunEatGossip »

Friday, June 30, 2006

World Cup Quarter final

Germany against Argentina. 2nd round prediction 100% spot on. For this game, everybody said 50:50. Likewise but I pick Germany for home ground advantage.

England against Portugal. This one I guessed wrong. England overcame Eucador with a kick from Golden Balls. (I hope nobody slided into his vomit though). Portugal played out a nice win over Holland (yes!) and will prevail over England unless Golden Balls shows his balls again:)

Italy vs Ukraine. As expected. 2 boring teams and another boring game coming up. Ukraine is underdog and I think they will upset a Italy that is beseiged with problems

France and Brazil. Surprised Spain lost to a team of botaks and old man. The French have exceeded my expectation so far but only until tomorrow and than they go home.

2 comments:

  1. Now its Italian pizza versus the French fries....who are you rooting for?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin