Click here for the latest on RunEatGossip »

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Steam Letting Run

Had a big fight with the bosses this evening. Sigh, why do I continue to fight with them knowing that I can't win. Maybe it's a matter of principle. I wondered how long I can tahan this type of rubbish?

Anyway, decided to hit the road to let off steam. Did the small slopes behind my place. Wasn't a particularly good run. Not too fast in view of the slopes and guess didn't let off enough steam eventually. Finished the run and still feel like punching some body.

Anyway, God works in mysterious way. He sent a little boy with a cute cocker spaniel to come up to me and chat with me while doing my cool-down. Seeing the charming little boy and dog sure cool me down physically and mentally.

This morning received a mail from a friend with a beautiful and meaning full song. I guess I should learn to count my blessings after all.

1 comment:

  1. I've been known to hit the road and work off some steam too...It's great having running as an "outlet"...

    After finding out my Dad was diagnosed with Prostate cancer I ran my fastest 5 mile (at the time)...

    I blew that PR out of the water by almost an entire minute at my first "official" 5-mile race, even though I wasn't as angry during the race as I had been during the training run...Go figure...

    BTW, Dad is recovering from surgery so I'm not running nearly as angry...

    CrzyDJM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin