Click here for the latest on RunEatGossip »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Long Week

Finally the week draws to a close. It has been a long long busy week what with the expo and everything. But I still managed to squeeze in a marathon this week - ha ha even if it is split over 5 sessions.

5 running sessions in a week. That is a personal record for me. I can't recall when was the last time I actually run 5 times in a week. My mantra is less is good, more is bad so have always try never to run more than 4 times a week and even than, 1 session will be a short run.

Most lsd runners will laugh when they know of my weekly mileage - average of 30km mainly split over 3 and sometimes 4 sessions. But I am enjoying it. No stress no long tiring and grueling 3 - 4 hours of non-stop running.

Anyway, all the best to all my friends doing the Sundown Marathon this coming weekend. Enjoy the run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin