Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

More Slacking

1 whole week of slacking. Times flies. 5 days gone and 2 more to go before I gave up the slacking. So sad. Am enjoying all those moments without some ache and pain. But all good things must come to an end but only after these weekend.

Anyway, registered for my first 2 races of the year - one in March and one in April. Have decided to forgo the 2XU Run since 1) it is overpriced 2) there is no online registration and 3) early bird is over.

There is another new run organised by NTUC and this one on Pulau Ubin. Very interesting. Should I or shouldn't I?

And 1 more charity run - this one in March by Metta. Add that to Run for My Lunch (31/1); Color their World (7/2) so 1 month 1 charity run. Can they really raise a lot of funds from these events? A little bird told me this year no more Head Over Heels Couples Run. What a pity as I like this well organised run.

Think I go and compile a list of all the local run and races for the year and put it up somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin