Click here for the latest on RunEatGossip »

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Curse of a Zillion Ants

Arrgh, I being cursed!

It all started on Tuesday. At home, Alicia asked why my body was so red. Closer examination shows patches of rashes all over - like mini goosepimples. No wonder I was scratching myself the whole day. My colleagues must have thought I didn't bath for many many days or the Monkey god had possessed me.

M said it must be the medicine from CGH. Checked the label on the packet of Diclofenac in the office the next day and true enough it says: "IF RASHES APPEAR, STOP THE MEDICINE & CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY". So I call Dr Chia and he gave me new medicine to replace.

So the last Diclofenac I took was on Wednesday - than why am i still feeling like a zillion trillon ants are crawling all over me 2 days after it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin