Click here for the latest on RunEatGossip »

Friday, July 03, 2009

Which Races

It's the 2nd half of the year already and all the more heavyweight races are coming up within these next 6 months. But this is really a slacking year for me and I don't really have the desires to do any races but I know I should sign up for some just to keep the engine running. So maybe I will do these unless there are some new races that pop up in between

1. AHM (already registered and regretting)
2. Yellow Ribbon (new race) or Mizuno Wave (new route)
3. Salomon Trail (didn't do it last year) and finally a toss up between
4. Real Run (15km) or SCSM Half Marathon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going for
    1. AHM 21K
    2. Salomon Trail
    3. SwissOtel Vert. Marathon
    4. Real Run (15km)
    5. SCSM full Marathon

    Sadly won't be taking part in Yellow Ribbon, S'pore F1 Circuit Run or Mizuno Wave due to Fasting Month..

    How bout you?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin