Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cursed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. I think I have been hexed or cursed and I am not meant to do any running for this year or maybe the rest of my life.

Just when the shin splint seems to be on the mend, I went and twisted my ankle again!

There I was walking on the other side of Esplanade Bridge watching the runners flagged off when all of a sudden i stepped on an uneven floor and almost went down. With my hand holding the camera, I wasn't going to go down like that and smash it to pieces so I did a sort of mad dance as I scramble for balance trying desperately not to go down. In the end I succeeded but at a high price to the ankle.

What a *&%O)()&%$%!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin