Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The North Face 100

I enjoyed myself at The North Face 100 yesterday, not least because I wasn't one of those runners torturing themselves running 50km or 100km in the scorching heat of Singapore.

But to show solidarity for my fellow runners, I too went and suffered in the heat with them for 7 whooping hours at the pipeline parallel to the Bukit Timah Expressway just after Rifle Range Road. Together with a few other non-runners led by Tigger, we set up a support table for friends and runners. Actually, they support, I took pictures.

To the brave runners, whether you win, complete or even start the race nevermind that you may have to give up mid way through cramps or failed to hit the cut off time, I salute all of you.

Photos will be up once I sort through them and do some censorship:)

28 October 2009. Photo uploaded:



1 comment:

  1. thank you sir and ur mrs for braving the sun to support us :) Thanks also for the shwee pic :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin