Click here for the latest on RunEatGossip »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not Again!

3 more days to go before KL marathon and *)#^%$ I am fighting 2 battles against a flu/cold bug and a new problem on the leg!

Things seem to be all rosy after the Passion Run. All the previous problems seem to have resolved itself and I was so looking forward to my first oversea run this year.

And now it seems there is a flu bug going around. Many of my colleagues are down. I have a sore throat, a cough and a very itchy nose. Damn! And to make it worse, the left leg has develop a new problem. There is a lump of hard muscle(?) just on top of the calf and below the knee joint. And it hurts when I go down staircase or get up from a sitting position! Double damn!

Looks like I gonna be a tourist runner on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin