Click here for the latest on RunEatGossip »

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Running into luck

I can't believe it. 3 strikes in a row!

Yesterday night, my NB Real Run number tag came in 2nd in the Big Sweep draw. Not in the exact order but all 4 combi. Too bad I only bought the i-bet so didn't strike much but the real picking - is the first prize 2263. That was the receipt no and both Mum and wife hit jackpot. Poor me - never buy.

Last year, after the 2nd link and the marathon, my tag number came out starter in the following week draw - again never strike cos not in habit of buying 4 D

Official result is out: Chip time: 53:58 Gun Time: 54: 40. Not too bad should have been able to do better but nevermind cannot win the race but still can get some cash.

Look like have to buy this weekend Mizuno run number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin