Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

CNY

Felt quite pleased with myself that despite the CNY, I managed to squeeze in my regular amount of exercises over the week..that is until I read the blogs of my running acquaintances and discovered that for a fair number of them, to all intent the holidays are merely more days for them to train without the restraint of work commitments.

While I salute these people for their passion, vigor and drive...I think we need a break - for our family and friends, to spend time with them, catch up with friends etc and if got no family, no friends (can't be right?) take this opportunity to rest the body.

So friends.. relax and enjoy the holidays... there's always more opportunity to train, be it a run, swim or bike.

Happy New Year everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin