Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Raining Days and Weekends Make Me Happy

To me, the most difficult thing about running is not the running but the waking up in the morning. I am a 'sleeper'. I love to sleep. I can sleep standing up, anywhere and anytime. I have slept standing up in the train, sitting down by the roadside in the rain and even after 5 cups of tea between 9pm to 11pm, the minutes my head hit the pillow, I’m out like a dead duck. So I find it extremely extremely difficult to wake up in the morning for a run but if I don’t, I know I will regret it for the rest of the day so most weekends, I sort of dragged myself up, pop myself into the shower and force myself to get out and run.

This is why I admire my friends who can wake up at ungodly hours not just during the weekends but everyday to go running, cycling or swimming and then go to work after that. My 100% salute to you guys.

But for once, this just past weekend (and I talking about both Saturday and Sunday), I managed to sleep in without feeling guilty because it pours on both morning! Hurray. Now if every weekend will be like that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin