Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Grid

That's not my bolster or pillow. Its a new version (read expensive) "foam roller" used for myofascial release  Huh? What's that?


Myofascial release as I found out after reading is the release of muscles and connective tissues. Still can't visualise? Plain speak? Massage. But in this case there is no therapist but just this weird piece of equipment. My dog absolutely loves it. For humping but me, I hope to use it for its intended purpose.

The Grid is a so called modified version of the foam roller which according to the manufacturer of the Grid is not lasting hence this smaller and more solid version. There are a string of You Tube videos available on its usage but the instruction booklet that comes along with it is more than sufficient.  I haven't really got deep into using it but the little bit of time that I used it - I can safely said that it is more tiring than doing a run. 

Will this be a white elephant and end up as a humping post for the dog? I seriously hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin