Click here for the latest on RunEatGossip »

Thursday, July 20, 2006

End of Running?

I have 2 choices - to operate or not to operate. If not to operate, I can continue running as long as there is no pain but my knee will give out probably in half the remaining life span. If don't run - it will last slightly longer but will still need surgery sooner or later.

If to operate, the surgeon is not even confident that he can repair it. He said if he opens it up and he can repair he will do it, if not he will just remove the broken fragments and stitch it back. Either way, I should achieve normal movement in my leg but if I go running intensively, it's not going to last long either.

Like that how? to operate or not to operate?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks.

    Sure - no problem with the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a hard choice indeed.

    If can run, then run. If not, then let be a normal walker.

    running sucks!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin