Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2006

2006 Recap

2006 has not been a very fantastic year for me mainly due to the knee injury which puts a stop to my running for the last quarter of the year. Also there was the unfortunate non start for the NBRR. Still there were bright sparks throughout like the half marathon in Thailand, the Ing Temple Run, my first swim/run event and of course getting to know a great bunch of friends from sgrunners and VRP.


My first swim/run event - The Farrer Park Challenge.




The Shape Run - first ladies only race in Singapore and the first race for the Mrs. She and her friends never looked back and went on to complete the half marathon in the SCSM 2006.



My barang barang after the knee surgery in August which puts me out for the rest of the year.


The races I did for the year



And finally, participating in fun run and races with all my friends from sgrunners, Running Lab and VRP


Happy New Year and here's looking forward to a brighter and better 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin